OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index OTR @ 154.ca
Old Time Radio :: Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where should I put my post?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bingster
Jolly Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Where should I put my post? Reply with quote

In an effort to help members choose the proper forum for a post, we offer a short primer explaining the purpose of each forum:

• Trading Post. In this forum, radio broadcasts and related audio in members' collections may be shared. Members seeking broadcasts should post their wants in this forum, as well.

• General. The purpose of this forum is the discussion of radio broadcasts, and related subjects. It is also home to the popular "Show of the Week" feature. Stop in, listen to the show, and post your thoughts.

• Distros. This forum is for the tracking of the sharing of large numbers of files on disc via the mails. Discussions of proposed distros go here, too.

• Off-Site. This forum's purpose is the sharing of websites which feature radio broadcasts, related audio, collecting tips, etc. All posts to this forum should have something to do with radio. Non-radio websites should be posted to the "Chatter" forum.

• Software & Hardware. Initially intended to deal with just OTR-related computer programs, this forum has become the destination for those having issues with any software or hardware. It is also the place to reccommend software or hardware which may be of interest to others.

• Chatter. This is the place to go for friendly banter which is not radio-related. Stop in to participate in one of the games, post a joke, or just "catch up" with other members of the OTRplus family.

• Testing Forum. The place to go to test out a new signature, avatar, or to make test posts to see how the formatting features work. New members may want to make this their first stop, and make their two posts to get past the "can't post url" anti-spam restriction. The Testing Forum has also become the unofficial "welcome wagon" section for new members.

• Do Not Adjust Your Set. This forum is the place to go to report a problem which specifically relates to the OTRplus forums. Issues of other kinds should be posted in the "Software & Hardware" forum.

Last edited by bingster on Sun May 30, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
stinky
Producer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the post title and was naturally ready to be abused. Wink
TheWhistler
Radio Dialer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
ShirleyPearl
Script Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Welcome, Whistler!!! Very Happy

Shirley
major
Down at the pit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes welcome Whistler

http://www.majorshaw.multiply.com/
http://www.4shared.com/dir/1468148/7a996f/sharing.html
bestpbx
Empress Carlotta
Empress Carlotta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinky wrote:
I saw the post title and was naturally ready to be abused. Wink

So was I, Stinky. He's not fooling me... I can read between the lines of that "Mr. Nice Guy" post of his... and my answer is:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

Welcome to you by the way, Whistler.

(as Madge in "Cabin in the Cotton", 1932)
frankenstein1887
Script Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bingster for a very clear and helpfull Post. Let me add a Hello to The Whistler.
Mama delivered me herself. She took me from between her legs, bloody little mess. Just about to feed me to the chickens, and Daddy said, “Maybe we could use a boy, Lottie. And that’s how I came into the world. - Elisha Cook Jr.(Messiah of Evil 1973)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: