OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index OTR @ 154.ca
Old Time Radio :: Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

324 ... inactive members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbccohen
Advertising Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: What people bring to the plate Reply with quote

I have only had a few recordings to offer in the past that were not already posted by others; I wish I had more but some have the field covered. But I have made an effort to post reviews of what I have listened to so that others can better judge before they listen or download.

I offer this because although some might lurk and just download and some might have gigabytes of material to offer, there are people in the middle.
roadcone
This Space For Hire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ansonroberts wrote:
Just to keep the record straight, I've also gotten several private "thank yous" via PM. Smile

OK - here is a public "thank you" - thank you!

This is always difficult. Do we thank everyone for everything - if so, the number of postings would increase significantly and the forum would be overrun with "thank yous". On 4shared (which lists the number of d/l) it seems to be usual that the d/l outnumber the thanks by around or over 10:1.

I have noticed that in a recent JAM thread, a request was made and filled by two people. I don't know whether the requester ever came back to the thread or whether he/she got their files as there was no further comment made or thanks left.

I've meandered off-topic - sorry ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OTR @ 154.ca Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: